Welcome to Mittsure’s Gift Wrapping for Beginners course. Many might not admit that gift packing is a skill, but, it is.
Gift packing though it might sound easy, requires technical skills. Even a beautiful gift can end up looking unattractive, if packed poorly. We usually realize the difficulty of this task when we actually start packing a gift – especially items like trays, shirts, sarees, toys, chocolates, and others items with crooked edges.
Learning how to wrap a gift like a pro can not only make your life easy at home, but it can also add a professional skill to your resume helping you earn income.
Ever wondered how professionals can pack gifts so beautifully? Let us help you acquire this art through our Gift Wrapping for Beginners course.
Join us today and learn how to wrap gifts in a unique and fun way!
Mittsure’s gift wrapping course is for beginners hence, no prior knowledge or experience is needed to join this course. You also don’t need to invest thousands of rupees in buying wrapping material. Our trainer has carefully designed this course to ensure minimum and economical materials are used to gift wrap items in an attractive and neat manner.
The students can learn from 30 online videos at their convenience. Each video will teach you how to gift wrap one item. These videos can be watched anywhere anytime based on your convenience. You watch these videos multiple times for a better understanding. People might lose interest after a few minutes; hence, the length of the videos is short of making learning fun.
Not only this, you can also register to our live classes for a peer learning experience. Ask questions and clarify your doubts in the presence of a trainer.
The different aspects of gift packing that one would learn in the Mittsure course are:
1. Choosing the right materials to pack a gift item based on its shape and texture
2. You will be able to learn the difference between professional and armature gift packing
3. By the end of this course, you will be able to pack gift items of all shapes and sizes
4. Mix and match accessories to decorate your gifts
5. Learn how to use items like a dry coconut to create unique gift packs
6. Different ways to pack same item
Enrol with this course today and enjoy a fun learning experience.
Happy gift wrapping!
1. To wrap gifts like a pro
2. Different ways to gift wrap same products
3. Making attractive decoration items using ribbons, A4 sheets, transparent sheets, buttons, etc.
4. Folding difficult to pack items like sarees, pants, shirts, etc.
1. Materials for gift wrapping- scissors, glue, box, wrapping paper or sheet, tape and other accessories as listed in each video
2. Parental supervision might be essential for some children
3. Exhibit care when handling sharp objects such as scissors
Saree Packing Session - 4
Dry Fruits Bouquet Session- 5
Towel Packing Session - 6
Candy doll Session - 7
Saree Packing Session-8
Saree Packing Session -9
Cart Session - 10
chocolate air balloon- Session -12
Grooming kit Session -13
Dry fruit plate Session - 14
Try making and saree packing Session - 15
Cosmetic Hamper Session - 16
Gift Packing for kids Session - 17
purse and satll packing Session - 18
Gift Packs for kids Session - 19
Bottle packing Session - 20
Chocolate bouquet Session - 21
Pant shirt packing session- 22
Fruit basket session - 23
gift hamper session- 24
Stationery kit session- 25
suit piece Packing session- 26
pant shirt packing session- 27
shirt paper bag session- 28
suit piece Packing session-29
JWELLERY PACKING session-30
Our trainer for this course, Preeti Mathur, has created every craft and content using her innovative ideas and techniques. Professionally Preeti has experience in teaching computers for over 2 years.
In addition, she has also experience in taking Summer Hobby Classes for handmade articles, glass and fabric paintings, drawings, DIY (Do It Yourself), and best out of waste. Preeti has been certified by Mittsure.
During her early education, she developed hobbies like painting, creative work, stitching, gardening, and art & craft activities. Preeti even made some handmade articles during her college days for selling purposes. She loves to stitch bandhanwar, table mats, table covers, and wall hangings.
Mittsure is happy to have Preeti on board to help individuals enhance their talent.
1. Individuals above the age of 12 who wish to learn about gift wrapping techniques
2. Adults who wish to wrap gifts for their friends and family
3. The course is for beginners hence, no prior experience is required
Desktop/Laptop/Mobile access for an hour
Broadband internet connection