Welcome to Mittsure’s Western Vocal course!
Music is an art that can transform lives. It is a combination of sound and rhythm. Music transcends cultures, space and time.
Western vocals is usually a person’s first choice when it comes to singing. It is a common belief that singing in western vocals is not as difficult as singing in Indian classical vocals. However, reality is far from this conception. To master the art of western vocals, one needs to understand the correct techniques and needs a lot of practice.
There is also another belief that learning to sing well is important only when you want to become a professional singer. On the contrary, there are multiple other benefits of singing with technique:
1. Singing in correct rhythm helps to uplift mood
2. Breath control practiced while singing helps to strengthen lungs
3. Singing requires memory control hence, sharpens our brain
4. Singing helps to express yourself
5. Singing professionally helps to build community which in turn gives you a sense of belonging
Before you start your singing journey, it is important to gain the knowledge and understanding of tone, rhythm, pitch, intervals, chords, etc of a song. Although this sounds complicated, it is not. People from any age group could learn music and irrespective of whether they want to become a professional or not.
Want to sing Bollywood and English songs like a pro? Join Mittsure’s Western Vocal course today.
Since Mittsure’s Western Vocal course is for beginners, you do not require any prior knowledge of music or singing skills to join this course.
The online Western Vocal course allows you to experience music and sing different genres of songs in western notes.
The course is divided into 30 short sessions. The videos' run time is less than 20 minutes to make learning fun.
Not only this, but you can also register for our live classes for a peer learning experience. Ask questions and clarify your doubts in the presence of a trainer.
Here are some unique features of the course:
1. Learn from a professional with more than seven years of experience in western music
2. Learn to sing thirty unique songs, one song per lesson
3. The songs have been meticulously picked by our trainer to ensure you start from the easiest one and the complexity increases systematically
4. The trainer will explain the notes of each song while singing and playing the song on his keyboard
5. You can sing along and practice as the lyrics of each song are displayed at the bottom of the screen
Ready to learn from a professional?
Register with us today to bring out the singer in you!
Happy musical journey!
1. To sing in your own voice
2. Understand breath control and flow while practicing different songs
3. Sing in high pitch
4. Sing without straining your voice.
5. Master simple techniques for melodious singing
1. Steady and high-speed internet connection for watching the videos
2. A healthy voice
sare jaha se accha Session-4
shower of blessing Session-5
teri hai zami Session-6
500 miles Session-7
Hamko maan ki shakti Session-8
give me oil Session-9
The earth is my home Session-10
Itni shakti Session-11
I believe I can fly Session-12
Hum honge kamyab Session-13
We shall over come Session-14
Rashtra ki jai chatana Session-17
Nanna munna rahai hu Session-19
God will make a way Session-20
Aai Kudha Session-21
Aa watan Session-22
Tarai jamin par Session-23
Jaisay suraj ki garmi sai Session-25
Teri Mitti Session-26
Desh mere desh kitna pyara naam hai Session-27
Maa tujhai salam Session-28
Love u Zindagi Session-29
Music and playing different instruments has been a profession and passion for Sahil Vijay, the trainer for Mittsure’s Western Vocal course. He is a sound engineer and certified musician. He also plays different instruments, from guitars and keyboards to jazz drums, which the students admire. He also holds expertise in beatboxing and western vocals.
Over the years, Sahil Vijay has acquired musical skills and knowledge. He is a certified sound engineer and has acquired Grade 5 in Pop and Rock Guitar and Grade 6 in Plectrum Guitar from Trinity College, London.
Sahil Vijay believes music can transform lives and helps improve the mental well-being of people by reducing their stress. Apart from entertaining people, he believes music can motivate, inspire and change a person’s mood.
Apart from music, Sahil Vijay loves to teach students and empowers them through music. He uses his skills and ability to teach novice students the most advanced techniques in the music industry. He believes, apart from music, teaching is the best decision in his life and he takes joy and pride in teaching students.
Teaching music has been part of Sahil Vijay’s life for seven years. He has been working as a music faculty and facilitator. Currently, he is associated with Mittsure to help adults and children learn western vocals. Through Mittsure platform, he is helping children and adults enhance their musical skills and knowledge.
Mittsure is happy to have him on board to help individuals fill their lives with music.
1. Individuals of age four and above who wish to learn western vocals
2. No prior singing experience is required. The course is for beginners
3. All children & adults
Desktop/Laptop/Mobile access for an hour
Broadband internet connection